Monday, January 26, 2009

Yikes!

EEEEEKKKK!
I didn't have such a hot weekend in the eating department. It was good to eat such yummy yummy foods, but not so good for my diet. I had a yummy chicken and spinach wrap on Saturday night. The bad thing was it was crunchy chicken and of course I had a side of fries. I am not quite used to ordering yet. Then yesterday I had 2 pizza burgers flying style and you can't have pizza burgers without fries. Yeah not good.

On the other hand, I got to snuggle my little nephew a lot this weekend and that was good enough to get my baby fever to subside for a bit. ;)

Also, on a side note...I have a girlfriend who is going through a lot right now. Could you send some thoughts and prayers her way? Thanks!!

3 comments:

*Lissa* said...

I feel your pain!

Kristin said...

everyone messes up in the diet dept now and then... it is just what you do after your 'learning experience' that makes it just that.....

Plus eating out is just cruel to people watching their weight...

Kristin

PS, you mean you had a pizza burger, fries and NO GRAVY?!?! That is a total deal breaker for me ;)

Kate said...

Kristin, if I was doing the ordering there would have been gravy. I sent Joey there without a list. :) I've said no to the hot n tot the last 2 times we have been there. THAT'S dedication. :)