Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kiss Me I'm Shrinking-Final Weigh In

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans



It is the final week of the challenge over at The Sisterhood so here are my final numbers.

Weight loss for week three= .5#

For the challenge:
Starting weight=196
Ending weight=192.2
Total Loss= 3.8#

My goal for the challenge was 4 pounds. I didn't quite get it, but I am ok with that. I have stepped up my workouts quite a bit the last 2-3 weeks to get points for our Health Challenge at work. Going into the final week my team pulled ahead by 20. It will all be over on Sunday and then I can go back to a more reasonable workout routine. I can't do 6 days a week or more. I won't stop all together, obviously. I will just scale it back to 4-5 days and I won't beat myself up if I don't get that.

I had a dr appt the other day. I have been on meds for my blood pressure for nearly 2 years now. Even with the meds my blood pressure was 125-135 over 85-90. At my dr appt the other day my bp was 114/74. I was so excited and my dr was all but jumping up and down. Hopefully when I get more weight off, she will let me start weaning myself off the meds to see what happens. I would LOVE that!! I am way too young to be on them.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: