Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Vacation

Why is it that your life is so wonderful while you are on vacation and then you get home and...WHAMO!!!???

I had a wonderful time down in Arizona with my girlfriends. We sat in the sun, played in the pool, shopped, and laughed until we cried. The sunshine replenished my vitamin D and I really do feel better now. Thank you so much to B, T, & L. Love you ladies!

Yesterday it was back to the same ol' same ol'. The weather is turning nice here though. Although I will be de-programming my kids for weeks I think. Too much Gma and Gpa time. ;) This was evidenced by the Boy's answer to my innocent question when we were leaving my mom and dad's house on Sunday.

Me: Did you both have a good time at Gma & Gpa's?
Boy: Yeah, until YOU GUYS got here.
Me: Okay then.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments: