Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things I am thankful for

Tis that time of year. My good friend is posting something she is thankful for everyday this week. I guess I will copy her because I am just like that. ;) AND...I will do 2 today since I didn't yesterday.

Monday's:
I am thankful for my husband. I may complain about him a lot but I really did get very very lucky in the husband department. He cooks and cleans and doesn't complain (too much) when he has to take the kids for a while so I can get some stuff done. In fact in the spring he does most of the supper cooking, cleaning and the evening routine of baths and bedtime with the kids while I am at the office.

Today's:
I am thankful for my friends. I don't have many but the ones I have are priceless. They make me laugh and they make me cry. They help out more than I can ever repay them for. I even have some friends that I have never met in real life but it feels as if we have known each other forever.

Stay tuned for more....

No comments: